VRMWB Modular Receiver System
- Chassis Models:
- Wideband Low - 230 MHz bandwidth (Wideband) - Covers
blocks 470 (470.100) - 26 (691.100).
- Wideband Mid - 230 MHz bandwidth (Wideband) -
Covers blocks 21 (537.600) - 29 (767.900).
- Receiver Modules:
- VRS - Standard Receiver
- VRT - With Tracking Front End
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® system
- Six-channel modular configuration
- SmartTune™ for auto frequency selection
- Standard Module (Fixed Bandwidth) for most situations
- Tracking Module (with Frequency Tracking Filters) for
congested and hostile RF environments
- Built in zero-gain antenna amplifiers allow RF signal
"loop through" to additional Venue Receiver systems
- OptiBlend™ (Ratio Diversity) or SmartDiversity™
(Antenna Phase Diversity).
- 256 synthesized UHF frequencies per receiver module
- DSP based pilot tone
- DSP emulation modes for compatibility with analog
wireless systems in addition to the Digital Hybrid mode
- LCD interface for setup and monitoring
- USB and RS-232 computer interface and VRpanel software
(part of LecNet2™)
Venue Series Receiver Systems are of a modular UHF design that operates with
Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters, and a variety of analog transmitters.
Each unit consists of a master host assembly and up to six plug-in receiver
modules. The system includes an antenna multi-coupler, computer communications
interface and the mechanical rack mounting for the receiver modules.
The design offers a tremendous degree of flexibility. For example, each of the
three pairs of receiver modules can be combined and used for ratio diversity or
frequency diversity reception. Each individual receiver module can be used by
itself for phase switched diversity reception. Combinations of reception
techniques can be used at the same time.