is the original Cooper Sound Systems CS104-4T Direct Out upgrade kit manufactured
- Each Output is individually pre or post fader,
selectable by board mounted switches.
- Draws power only when direct out cable is plugged in.
Balanced line level outputs.
- A 12 pin connector replaces the Mix In connector (TA3 connector located on the right side
toward the front) and includes pins for mix in so this function works as
it did before the upgrade.
- This is available either installed in your mixer or as
a kit to be user installed.
- Direct Out cables are ordered separately. Several
common Direct Out cables are available on our website or you may wish to
have a custom cable made by us. For a custom cable, you will need to
specify length and connector types, etc.
- Installation is NOT included in the price. Installation costs are $175.00 for most
CS 104 mixers later than series 2. The series 1 and 2 are slightly
higher in cost. Please contact us prior to shipping your mixer to us if
you want us to install the 104-4T board. .
- Current Consumption @12v DC (when Direct Out Cable is plugged in)
- THD+N, Less than .007%, -18 dBu input on mic 1 position
- Frequency Response: 45KHz -3 dB
- Output level with meters at reference level, +4 dBu
- Outputs may feed line level balanced inputs or
unbalanced inputs. With unbalanced inputs lift, do not ground, the low
side out (pin 3 of the output connector).