Synthesized UHF Belt-Pack IFB R1a Receiver.
Wireless IFB (interruptible fold back) systems are used for talent cueing and crew communications in broadcast and motion picture production. In other cases, the IFB system is used by directors and other management to monitor program audio during a production. The IFB R1a receiver provides simplicity and flexibility in a package that is intuitive for untrained users to operate.
The receiver is housed in a rugged machined aluminum package. Following are some key features:
An optional spring-loaded belt clip provides a secure mounting on a wide
variety of belts, pockets and fabrics. The belt clip is removable to
reduce its size and allow mounting into other types of bags and belt
worn mounting systems common in field production.
- Preset frequency can be set without power or transmitter signal
- Scan mode stores up to five additional frequencies
- Multi-color LED and rotary control for programming and operation
- High sensitivity for extended operating range indoors or outdoors
- Rugged machined aluminum housing
- Attached battery door
- 8 hours battery life (alkaline)
- 20 hours battery life (lithium)
- 256 frequencies in 100 kHz increments
- Microprocessor controlled
- Pilot tone squelch
- Compandor noise reduction